The Sonoma County Hot Air Balloon Classic is an all-volunteer run non-profit organization. It’s because of you, our great volunteers that make our event so successful.
You make it possible to:
- Set-up & take down before and after the event
- Assists pilots & crew in launching their balloons
- Picking up pilots, baskets & their balloons wherever they may land
- Assist pilots & volunteer the crews in the tethering fields
- Provide services to our guests during the weekend of the event such as serving breakfast, ticket taking, parking and selling merchandise specific to our event.
Our volunteers receive:
- Free parking & free admission
- A delicious breakfast
- A really cool volunteer t-shit, “We Rise by Lifting Others”.
Young adults 16-18 years old must have the waiver signed by their parent/guardian.
Thank you for your interested in Volunteering, we have closed official registration. But you might still have a chance.
- If you are attendinging the event you can stop by the Volunteer table and sign up the day-of
- You can email the volunteer coordinator to see if spots are still available: volunteers @ SCHABC.org